Sunday 10 November 2013

A little bit about Me! I live in Bundy with my Husband Dave,we have 9 children between us, and 16 grandchildren and one great grandaughter. We have a very big black dog called Reggie and 8 chickens and some birds. Our life is pretty busy, I love hand sewing and stitching stitcheries and applique brings me lots of Joy and keeps me out of trouble! I adore Christmas and just love gingerbread men designs and snowmen etc.I also love making bags and at the moment I am working on a Superman quilt for Noah who is 7 . A picture of the quilt top is on my pictures in my last post . I guess I will have to finish some of my christmas UFOs now . Would love to hear from any othr bloggers .Cheers to all.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joy, I'm new to blogging to and I am a Christmas addict as well and today spent many hours starting to pull down boxes full of treasures to come out for their yearly display. When you lift the lid and look inside you get just a bit excited!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Joy. Ive seen some of your work on Michelles blog and good on you for joining blogland. Looks like you are busy and i look forward to seeing more of your creations.Sharyn:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joy,
    Welcome!!!!
    I have begun following you.....
    Can't wait to see more of your creations.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete